February 18, 2013
BOARD HIGHLIGHTS – February 18, 2013
RECOGNITIONS (Students & Staff)
- Students: RJW students (L-R) Brock Miller & Arhianna Scales were recently recognized for their accomplishments. Brock had a recent birthday party, but in lieu of gifts, he requested his friends bring shoes (also pictured above) to donate to the Women's & Children's Crisis Shelter - collecting 38 pair of shoes. Arhianna recently exhibited a steer & heifer in the Gulf Coast Classic Steer & Heifer Jackpot Show and placed 2nd in her class for her steer and 1st in class with her heifer. The heifer also won Reserve Champion British Division Heifer and won a belt buckle. Congratulations students!!!
- Staff: Congratulations to the SFISD Employees of the month pictured above (L-R) - Barbara Hottman (RJW), Denise Johnson (KUB), Nancy Bollom (TRANS) & Gary Forward (PD). Not pictured, but also recognized were Dianna Moctezuma (RJW), Mark Paukert (JH), Ken Harms (HS), Harold Seese & Isabel Janicek (M&O), Blanca Medrano (NUTR) & Cody Pittman (ADM).
- The Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce recently recognized SFISD as the "Business of the Month" and SFISD employees as "Employees of the Month". Pictured above at right is the recent presentation by Chamber officials. Congratulations Faculty & Staff!!!
- Monthly Reports
- Bond Report
- Racial Profiling Report
- Campus Improvement Plans
- BP Order for New Buses
- AG Update
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Accounts Payable
- Approval of Budget Amendment(s)
- Approval of the Resolution Regarding Vouchers
- Approval of Texas Public Schools Week Resolution
- Approval of CCISD Interlocal Agreement for Use of CNG Fueling Stations
- Approval of the Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement with BP
- Approval of Auditor's Contract for the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year End Audit
- Approval of Annual Lease of the Fields West of the Junior High with Santa Fe Little League
- Approval of Annual Lease of the Softball Field North of the Junior High with 10U Texas Wranglers Baseball Association
- Approval of Donation from 10U Texas Wrangler Baseball Association ($13,870)
- Approval of Nomination of Dr. Leigh Wall as TASB Superintendent of the Year