January 19, 2015
The Board recognizes students and staff each month at the regularly scheduled board meeting. The following were recognized at the January meeting.
Congratulations to SFISD Employees of the Month for January:
RJW- Nichole Bracknell
Kubacak - Caci Newton
Jr. High - Cynthia Masseo
H.S. - Matthew Raines
Transp. - Deena Painter
Maintenance - Mike Flora
Custodial - Michelle Lunsford
Child Nutrition - Theresa Jennings
Admin. - Lori Marks
Board recognition for the service of former Board member Mr. Darnell Gwin. Mr. Gwin was awarded a plaque by the District for his dedication and committment to the students and staff at SFISD.
Board recognition of current Board member Mr. John Rothermel. Mr. Rothermel was awarded a plaque by the District for his many years of service as Board President and continued dedication to the students and staff of SFISD.
In honor of School Board Recognition Month, the Board along with their spouses enjoyed a wonderful meal provided by Child Nutrition Dept. They enjoyed a video presentation which included students from each campus thanking them for their service. They were also given hand painted canvass bags from the elementary students with note cards designed by art students and other goodies. Board member spouses were presented a certificate thanking them for their support and understanding of the time involved to be a Board member.
- Monthly Reports
- Quarterly Investment Report Update
- Racial Profiling Report
- Staff Attendance Report (2nd Nine Weeks)
- Custodial Report
- Minutes for December 10 and December 15, 2014 .
- Accounts payable of $722,549.70
- Additional District Authorization for First Public Investment Pool
- P.E. Waiver
- Approved the Finance Audit Report for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2014.
- Approved Proclamation for the month of February 2015 as Career & Technical Education Month.
- Approved Proclamation of the week of February 2-6, 2015 as National School Counseling Appreciation Week.
- Approve the Investment Policy & Strategies Resolution.
- Approved the ILA and CPAT Property Insurance Coverage.
- Approved the Inter-local Participation Agreement between TASB Energy Cooperative and SFISD.
- Approved the Third Party Engineering Report along with the contract with E3 Entegral Solutions for Energy Performance.
- Approved the Issuance of a Maintenance Tax Note with Government Capital.
- Approved the Contract with Commodity Processing Vendors for Food Service Co-Op.
- Approved the Contract with Market Place Alliance.
School Board Highlight Video