Santa Fe Employee Benefits Open Enrollment
Kick Off Date and Vendor Fair: Monday, July 30
One Week-Enrollers to Assist: Monday, July 30-Thursday, August 2
Two Weeks to Enroll Online: Monday, July 30-Friday, August 10
Our Open Enrollment Event will begin on Monday, July 30. The link with online enrollment instructions will be sent the morning of Monday, July 30. In the meantime, you can refresh your memory about the process by clicking on this link:
You can research and prepare by checking out a feature from TRS ActiveCare called “Alex”. This process can help you choose the level of health coverage through TRS ActiveCare that may be best for you and your family.
Remember to take advantage of ALEX, an interactive online tool designed to help participants better understand and use your TRS health plan.
Click here to check it out: https://www.trs.texas.gov/Pages/healthcare_news_alex.aspx
Give Alex a try: https://www.myalex.com/trsactivecare/2017/#intro
Please mark your calendars and save the date for this important event!
Please note important changes in this year’s benefits:
- Our dental coverage premiums increased slightly
- A new Hospital Indemnity Plan offer has been added.
- No new enrollment is being accepted into the TRS ActiveCare 2 level of medical coverage.
- If you choose the TRS ActiveCare Select level of medical coverage, you may have a choice between the Kelsey Seybold ACO, and the Memorial Hermann ACO. I’ve attached the link to the ActiveCare website for you to research this change more fully to see if your current providers are in network. This level of coverage offers ZERO out of network benefits, so you must choose providers that are in network to access your benefits. More information will be available during next week’s enrollment. Representatives from both plans will be present at our Monday, July 30 Kick Off Event to answer any questions you may have.
- Be sure and sign up for our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit through LifeWorks at lifeworks.com