October 16, 2017
Employees of the Month for October are Kari Keown, RJW; Shannon Schulze, Kubacak; Kathleen Hector, Jr. High; Sandi Bicknell, H.S.; Darlene Roten, Transportation; Randy Epler, Maintenance; Belinda Garcia, Custodial; Jennifer Elfstrom, Child Nutrition; Lori Marks, Admin.
- Monthly Reports - Bob Atkins updated the Board on on-going projects and bond work.
- Minutes for September 25, 2017
- Accounts Payable $986,442.82
- Budget Amendment #2
- Student Transfers
- Bilingual Waiver Request for 2017-2018
- Approved the 2017 Tax Roll and Recognize Compliance with the Texas Property Tax Code.
- Approved the first year of the Dahill three-year managed print service contract.
- Approved the additional laptop purchases as part of the lease/purchase program for staff.
- Approved the funding of Non-E-Rate Infrastructure for Support Services.
- Approved the color schedule for the new elementary school as presented by Cre8 Architects.
- Approved Climatec to provide BAS controls to 8 HVAC units at Santa Fe Jr. High.
- Approved Generocity to insulate and install gutters and facia boards at the Old School Museum.
- Approved the 2017-2018 District and Campus Improvement Plans.
- Approved the resolution proclaiming November 15, 2017, as National Education Support Professionals Day in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved the resolution proclaiming the week of November 13-17 as National School Psychology Awareness Week in Santa Fe ISD.