June 19, 2017
Ms. Hanssard recognized the Business Department on winning the Transparency Star Award. She presented Mrs. Townsend with a plaque from the Texas Comptroller's office.
- Monthly Reports
- Mr. McMillian updated the Board on extracurricular mileage trip rates for 2017-2018
- Jodi Gidley provided the Board with the Santa Fe Education Foundation (SFTXEF) annual report.
- Minutes for May 15, 2017 and May 30, 2017
- Accounts Payable $667,666.07
- Budget Amendment #10
- Student Transfers
- Depelchin Children's Center MOU
- Collegiate H.S. Minutes of Attendance Waiver
- Optional Flexible School Day Program Application 2017-2018
- Professional Learning Calendar for 2017-2018
- Marimon Copier Services Renewal
- PS Lightwave Internet Services Renewal for 2017-2018
- Solid Waste Services Renewal with Waste Management for 2017-2018
- Approved Update 108 as presented.
- Approved the donations from the Santa Fe Texas Education Foundation grant awards and from the Football Booster Club in May.
- Approved to adopt the 2017-2018 General Fund budget, Debt Service budget and Nutrition Service budget by function as presented in the budget summary.
- Approved theresolution to adopt the 2017 Tax Rate of $1.402319, which consist of a Maintenance and Operations Rate of $1.04 and an Interest and Sinking/Debt Rate of $.362319 with the property tax rate remaining the same as 2016 by the adoption of a tax rate of 1.402319, which is effectively a 10.77 percent increase in the tax rate.
- Approved the depository contract with Frost Bank with the option of two additional two year terms and approve multiple non-interest bearing bank accounts remain open at Texas First Bank of Santa Fe.
- Approved the custodial supply vendor services for the 2017-2018 school year with Kleen Supply Company, Pyramid School Products, and High Point Solutions.
- Approved the services of Whatley Asphalt to place the asphalt on the temporary parking lot at RJW and repair the parking lot next to the Jr. High field house from the gas line replacement.
- Approved the services to be performed by Generocity Services, Inc., for the repairs at the Old School Museum.
- Approved the design concept presentation for a new elementary school to be constructed on real property located at Ave. G1/2 and FM 1764.
- Approved the Interlocal Cooperative Contract between the District and the State of Texas acting by and through the Department of Information Resources.
- Approved the Cooperative Procurement Membership Agreement between the District and 1GPA.
- Approved student/athletic insurance coverage with Texas Kids First.
- Approved the renewal services for Skyward and all Skyward modules for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Approved a district lease/purchase laptop program for staff members.
- Approved the 2016-2017 district campus Community and Student Engagement Ratings as submitted by DEIC.
- Approved 3 Pre-K – 5th Grade Campuses with (PPCD/SOAR remaining at RJW) as the new SFISD elementary grade alignment for implementation upon the opening of the new elementary campus in the Fall of 2019.
- Approved the purchase of 5 laptop carts, 2 for Kubacak Elementary and 3 for Wollam Elementary.